Monday, August 23, 2010

Because I'm too tired of keeping everything to myself.

http://myriadofcolours.wordpress.com

Almost everything I wanted to say then, is there.

Emotions screw you over. I'm supposed to be sleeping to be able to stay awake when I study later. Exams tomorrow.

The itouch didn't allow me to write on blogger,
and it was too early to be found typing in front of the com and I didn't want unnecessary trouble so I wrote from the touch.

I don't suppose people think I keep alot to myself since there's already so much on this blog, but there's actually so much more I feel about things, those intense emotions, so much more complications.

Feels like I'm saying the same thing there, over and over.

Ask me for the password for the other post.

Please don't make me regret doing this.

No comments: